Admission in December of each calendar year
Eligibility for Admission:
- Candidates intending to get themselves admitted in North Bengal Medical College must have passed S.S.C. or equivalent examination in 2014, 2015 and H.S.C. or equivalent examination in the year 2016, 2017 and must possess combined G.P.A. score 9.00.
- Students must have Physics, Chemistry and Biology in H.S. C. or equivalent examination and minimum G.P.A. should be 3.50 in Biology in H.S.C. examination.
- Tribal and Hill tracts candidates must possess minimum H.S.C and S.S.C. with total G.P.A. score of 8.00.
- General candidates should possess minimum G.P.A. 3.50 in S.S.C. or H.S.C. examinations or Tribal and Hill tracts candidates should possess minimum G.P.A. 3.50 in S.S.C or H.S.C. examinations.
- Those who passed O-level and A-Level and have equivalent G.P.A. points are also eligible to apply.
- Foreign students may also apply with equivalence certificate of G.P.A. from D.G. Health Services, Bangladesh.
Procedure of Selection for Students:
- Selection of students will be made strictly on the basis of the results of the written examination administered by the DG Health Services.
- All applications for admission must be submitted in the prescribed form available from the Office of the Principal, North Bengal Medical College, Sirajganj.
- The prescribed application form, duly filled up, must reach to the Office along with the acknowledgement slip for the non-refundable registration fee of Tk.1,000.00 (One Thousand) only.
- Application form submitted without receipt of registration fee will NOT be accepted.
- Completed application in prescribed form will be submitted to the Office of the Principal, North Bengal Medical College, Sirajganj within prescribed time schedule.
- Attested photocopy of the following documents must be submitted with application form:
- Certificate of S.S.C. and H.S.C. Examinations or its equivalent.
- Testimonial of passing H.S.C. or equivalent Examination from the Principal of the College from which he/she passed the H.S.C. or equivalent Examination.
- Marks sheets/ transcript of S.S.C. and H.S.C. or equivalent Examinations.
- Certificate from the head of the institution in which the applicant studied last regarding his/her character, career and extracurricular activities.
- Character Certificate from a 1st class gazetted Officer.
- Nationality Certificate from Union Parisad Chairman/ Ward Commissioner.
- 3 (Three) copies of recent passport size photographs.
- Acknowledgement slip showing the payment of registration fees for application of admission in first year MBBS class.
Every applicant provisionally selected for admission shall be medically examined by a Medical Board and must be declared fit before admission.